Binary Options trading is experiencing massive growth throughout the world and most experts say this growth has only just started. As a result of this growth, many private companies and institutions are starting to offer Binary Options trading platforms for retail clients and institutional clients. With so much choice available today and more to come in the future, choosing which platform to trade on will become an important decision for any investor.
Overall we do recommend that you try a few different platforms and then stick to the ones that you prefer. Below is a quick outline about various platforms with features that you should look out for when choosing an appropriate platform to trade on.
- Percentage Return – We recommend only choosing platforms that are offering at least 70-81% returns. As with most markets, this is dictated by the level of competition
- Multi Currency – Make sure to select a platform that supports multiple currencies. This will reduce your exposure to currency exchange fluctuations
- Safe and convenient payment options – One of the most important things to consider. AS a trader, can you easily deposit funds into your trading account? More importantly, can you easily withdraw any gains from your binary investments? In addition, also look out for the costs of transacting with the various platforms.
- Friendly and always available customer service – IF at any time, day or night you have concerns or problems its very important that there is 24/7 customer service on hand to deal with any queries.
- Free download or Non-Download trading software – Make sure the software that the platform provides is free and developed by well known and reputable companies. Make sure to check whether a software download is required, alternatively a number of platforms offer non-download trading platforms.
- Regulation and legalities – Make sure that the platform you do decide on is operating with a legal license to do so.